If you are interested in the position of an INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT DRIVER, you may download the Employment Form HERE, and send the filled in form to the following e-mail address email@example.com with the subject – “Employment – Driver”.
- Employment and terms:
- - international transport of goods
- - E category driver’s licence
- - minimum secondary education
- - valid medical certificate for a cargo vehicle driver (E category!)
- - valid digital tachograph card without legal offences
- - minimum three years of work experience in international transport by cargo vehicles of 40t gross weight
- - knowledge of customs and transport documentation and legal procedures
- - knowledge of operating modern vehicles of Euro 5 and Euro 6 category
- - basic mechanical knowledge
- - knowledge of one foreign language (English, German, French…)
- - preparedness to be absent from home for a longer time period
- - preparedness to work in a single-member and two-member crew
- - willingness to work in a team
- - motivation to learn and expand knowledge in the field of transport
- - compliance with the company policy
- - skills in modern communication techniques (Internet, smart phone…)
- - certificate that a person has not been convicted and that no procedure has been initiated against the person.
**We are willing to provide instruction to young inexperienced drivers on special terms. Driver’s licence of E category is required, a digital tachograph card and a valid medical certificate.